10.23.2008

Meet baby 'Cash"

Photobucket

(Excuse the crummy quality, this is a picture of a picture... my scanner is on the fritz!)

I had my first ultrasound yesterday I was so excited, our first ultrasound with Evie was soooo cool, we could see her so clearly and could see her little arms and legs moving and it was just exciting! However, I must've forgot that my ultrasound with her was about 3 weeks later than this one, and, thus, this one was much less eventful! Josh was like, "That was lame! Our baby looked like a blob!". (Which, he/she kinda did )

BUT- all the important things were there, we saw our little one's heart beating (how cool is that??? seeing their little hear beat!!!) and everything is looking good I'm moving my due date back to June 5. My doctor had "wheeled" me at May 29 but I had been tracking my ovulation, so I know exactly when this baby was conceived. She sorta wrote me off when I told her so I was second guessing myself, but the u/s confirmed MY DUE DATE! Ha ha! I just wanted to make sure I was right! So I'm changing the dates to my photos back one week. Last week's photo was 7 weeks, this week's will be 8 weeks.

I'm really looking pregnant at night. During the day I can get away with it but at night, after a yummy dinner, there's no hiding my big ol' belly in my regular clothes. It's funny showing this early, I remember waiting and waiting and waiting to show with Evie. My 6 week shot is bigger than my 10 week belly shot with her!

I watched a "Bringing Home Baby" where the kids were 19 months apart.... man, am I in for an adventure!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhmmm..."in for an adventure"....that's such a nice way of looking at it...ha-ha:-)

congrats on your baby's beating heart <3

love,

Liz

Paige said...

YEY! Oh I'm so happy to see Cash! :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. Belly pics soon?? Yes?? : )

Paige said...

(P.S.S. that was Paige)

Connie said...

Awww ... wittle baby cash. Baby cash is so blessed to have you for a Mommy!

the sniders said...

yay for cash's first baby pics! :D can't wait to see more! miss you and love you!

Anonymous said...

Lisa and I are 19 months apart, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way...She is a HUGE blessing to me! I don't think we were TOO bad for my parents! :) Love you all!

♥ Kim & Lorelai said...

I can't believe you're already 9.5 weeks along! Time is really flying by! What a cute little peanut! :D

Enriched-Mom said...

It is an adventure for a while but then it turns into such a blessing to have them close. congrats!