10.16.2008

road trip...

Yesterday Evie and I went on a road trip to Concord to meet up with our friends Judy & Natalie. Judy is a mom that I met on the pregnancy/baby site that I particpate online, her daughter was born about a month after Evie and we've been chatting about childbirth, infants, crawling, and now toddlers for over a year now! It was so great to meet her in person and see her little darling baby in real life!

So here we are, starting out our trip (getting Mommy her mocha at Starbucks)
Photobucket

Happy Girl!
Photobucket


Reading her book while Mommy drove...
Photobucket

We went to Chili's, Evie and Natalie were amazingly well behaved, such quiet little happy girls!

Here's Natalie- all smiles!
Photobucket

And Evie with my lens cap:
Photobucket


The girls together (Evie is in the 95% and Natalie is a little peanut, Evie is a good 12 lbs heavier than her and at least a head taller!)

Photobucket

Back to Sac:
Photobucket

A big day for us!
Photobucket



And this is a picture Josh took of Evie that made me giggle, because she reminds me of the character Daphne on Heroes:
Photobucket

And heres a couple that Paige took of Evie near the Pepsi bottle, so happy and then so pouty!

yay! Pepsi!
Photobucket

Where'd my Pepsi go?
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun time for you to finally meet your friend and her baby. That is amazing the difference in size of those little girls. Pepsi.....good choice Evie!

Barb :)

Becky said...

so glad that you got to meet your friend!

Internet friends are special, I think!

Anonymous said...

Paige you nailed that last picture! O'ma :)

Ericanaysha said...

Love all the photos!!!

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

great pictures - I loved the "running" picture - it totally sums up life with a toddler