It went well, except for the fact that my OB was running late and Josh and Evie were with me and my Evie ran out of patience and they had to leave and go to the car and hang out. Evie wanted to climb everything and explore and she was doing well, but 45 minutes is a long time for a little girl to last!
My OB is the sweetest, seriously I'd be friends with her in real life! She was like, "It's sooooo good to see you!" and we just chatted for a bit. She kept asking, "do you have any questions?" Like she felt bad that she wasn't being more of a "doctor", but she answered all my questions the first time around and that wasn't long enough ago for me to forget everything!
I got my referral for my first ultrasound!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's on the 22nd of this month! I cannot wait! Ultrasounds are my favorite part of pregnancy!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and my doctor "wheeled" me at a due date of May 29. I knew she would, but I was tracking my ovulation, so according to when "Cash" was conceived, I'm actually due June 5. I'm interestead to see how the ultrasound dates us. I will go by whatever my ultrasound says. So my doctor puts me at 7 weeks, I think I'm at 6. We'll see :)
5 comments:
I love cashews! Keep us posted.
Luve, Me (Barbie)
Really they do look more like a cashew than a peanut at this justation. Should we call the next one almond. love O'ma
Cash, what a great name. If it's a boy will you consider that name? =)
Glad it went well. that stinks that they ran behind though.
I feel that way about my mw. I feel like a chatty Kathy when I go in for my appt. LOL
Congrats Brooke and Josh! Your family is so beautiful. It's so fun to read about how you are doing. I read your memories of Evie's day of birth and it had me in tears. So amazing, I'm so excited for you. It makes me want to have a baby too! Maybe soon!
Blessings,
Niki
Post a Comment