5.18.2009

Day 3

I'm not sure how I'm ever going to post with words again! My day flies by and I'm not proficient enough at nursing to do ANYTHING while I nurse but watch TV, so hopefully the pictures will suffice for now!

Evie is a great big sister, we are so proud of her. She is really helpful, loving and gentle. She has had some 'acting out' but it is to be expected and we are trying to provide her with extra attention, love and snuggles as she adjusts to having a little brother at home. It helps so much that we are living with mom and dad and Paige-- they can take the baby when I need to attend to Evie or attend to Evie while I'm busy nursing.

Here are some pics that I took today. I also have first bath pics but I didn't have time to edit those so maybe one day! LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Come here, you hand, you...
Photobucket

Aha!
Photobucket

Lovin' on brother:
Photobucket

Photobucket

The girl who never liked a paci all of the sudden has a new found interest in them
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With his monkey!
Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Katie Thompson said...

I was just going to write to you and say post more pictures and i didnt even have to make that request you read my mind!!! so cute...i need to hold him soon :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! Thanks! Live is different when you have 2 to watch after. Who does he look like? Does Paige have a job yet? I think Jeremy has gone home.
I had a caudal Epidural yesterday. I said my grand daughter had one and they gave her a baby!! I didn't get one. Sure hope it helps my back or I should say my legs as they are what hurt.

Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

Can not get enough of him...love O'ma

Laurie J. said...

SUCH good photos! :-) And you're doing a great job, honey!
mom

Ryan and Desyrae said...

He's so handsome! Brooke you've got this down! Kudos girl!

LIzRice said...

warms my heart! thanks for posting....glad that you know his/Evie's adoring public cannot get ENOUGH pics!

I too, am glad that you are surrounded by great help! That is so great for all =)

love you (all), and someday, before Chet goes to kindergarten, I AM going to get to hold him! hahhah!

Anonymous said...

Love little Chet and his big sissy so much.

Barbie

Joelle said...

The ones of him and big sister are priceless! He's absolutely precious! So happy for your beautiful family!

lauren said...

these pics are great, brooke. i love the ones with chet and evie together. she looks SO big next to him. can't believe that it wasn't that long ago that she was that tiny. :D love you all!