5.16.2009

Our boy...

My baby boy is here!! All day long I have been working on his birth story to post on the blog, but I haven't been able to finish it. So I decided that I'd post the pictures, without the whole big ol' story (hopefully will come later in the week) and that hopefully my readers will forgive me for the lack of content if I posted the pics of my new baby boy!

I STILL have photos left to edit and posts left to write... Evie and Chet seeing one another for the first time was one of the most endearing moments of my life and I can't wait to blog about it. But in the meantime, I'm the mommy of 2 under 2, I'm trying to master this whole nursing thing, and I didn't sleep a wink last night because I was so amped up from giving birth! So I'm giving myself a wee bit of a break...

Here's Here! Day 1- May 15

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Day 2- May 16
Good mornin' Ma...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Angry boy! Grammy trying to wake him up to nurse
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need any help w/ the nursing thing let me know. I know you probably got lots of help, but I'm here. Congrats guys!!
Dionne Walters

Erica said...

Aww Brooke, I just love him. :)

He is such a handsome lil man. I can't wait to read the stories and see more photos.

You are certainly blessed friend!!!

Our Family said...

Love them! Can't wait to see you guys!

LizRice said...

you were so right to post photos.... and NOT make us wait for words ..... LOVE the pics! what a love, he is!

Katy said...

He's beautiful! Congrats to the whole family and I can't wait to read all the details!

Love the pix so far!

~Kate

Anonymous said...

BROOKE! He is adorable! That shirt is too cute :) Congrats times a million! Can't wait to meet your new man :)

-Vicki and Rachel