4.07.2008

Evie is such a fun kid. Honestly, we sooooo enjoy her! She's started "talking" to us more and being more expressive, and we are soaking up her little voice!

Here are a couple of videos of her "talking".

In this first one, she is talking to her Daddy behind the camera. It starts off a bit shakey!

She now likes to grab my hands when I clap, one at a time, and get me stop! It's like she is saying, "don't clap Mama!". But it also makes her so excited! And I've recently begun to realize how much I clap! I do it all the time!

Here are couple of pics that my mom took in a photoshoot on her porch :)

She was pretty serious.... She starts to wind down in the evening time...

I love this one, I just want to smooch her little lips!

I love this one!! It's like she's telling everyone on the blog, I SEE YOU!!


And this is really the color of her eyes, I just turned everything else black and white!

Thanks for peekin'!

4 comments:

Ericanaysha said...

Love the photos and vids.

She is growing so fast!

DairyQueen said...

enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your pictures! a precious girl you've got there!

Enriched-Mom said...

She is just precious. Brooke..it is wonderful to read your blog and how much Evie is truly loved.

Anonymous said...

let's talk about the "big girl jammies".....don't you LOVE them? I mean, I know that she is still a baby, but, how exciting to know that you guys are going to have this adorable little person to interact (and obviously, I mean verbal exchanges) so very soon. Can't wait for that, for you:-)

Liz