4.09.2008

Happy Birthday Josh!!

You are an amazing father and husband. We are so lucky to have you in our lives.
Love,
Brooke & Evie

Here are some pics from when Josh was a baby that I was loving looking at :)

Here he is with his Grandpa Bill (Dave's dad) and Grandpa Chet (Mary Ellen's Dad)
I love this one, he looks so cute and happy!
I really think that he and Evie look alike here...
And a little cutie pie at his first birthday!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josh. I think some of Evie's pictures look like your baby pictures.

Love Grandma Dean

Ericanaysha said...

Happy B-day Josh!!!

Love the photos!

the sniders said...

i think evie looks most like the josh in his birthday pic (the last one). it's the eyes and the mouth i think. :D

The Zookeepers said...

Happy Belated birthday Josh! Evie really does look like you in those baby pics.