4.17.2008

Oh my! Could it be???

7 MONTHS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How does time go so fast? Honestly! I don't have the infamous blanket pics yet, I plan on taking those tonight! We love her so incredibly much! We enjoy being parents and are loving that she's totally responding to US, and not just like we are any other smiling face! Here are some silly pics I took, I title them

"Crazy Mama Having Fun with a Dish Towel"


Aunt Jemima
Photobucket

THUG LIFE! What's up sucka?!
Photobucket

Little Shepherd Girl
Photobucket

Ready to her part in the Christmas Pagent as Mary Photobucket

Her old lady shawl (what a funny face!!)
Photobucket


And some random pictures....
Here she is with her daddy:
Photobucket
And with Mama
Photobucket
And getting ready to shoot some hoops! Mama is ready to coach her, I can't wait until she can dribble!
Photobucket


And here is "Crazy Mama does laundry with baby and baby ends up with underwear on her head!"
Photobucket
Photobucket

The weather is awesome here, has been for quite some time, and my roses are coming in!! I don't know how, except that God must be caring for these plants because I never remember to! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

Paige said...

Are you getting spam? Weird.

Anyways, I can't even begin to pick a favorite picture! Love them all! Can't wait to be home and see you guys!!! :)

Michelle said...

Happy 7 months Evie!

Who's the photoshop pro in the household? Your pictures are always so cute with the colors, captions etc. (Besides the cute baby, of course!)

My personal fav has to be Evie with underwear on her head- with that bib! Funny! :)

<3 Michelle (Jolly)

Brooke said...

Oh mi gosh, my fat is talking to me!

LOL... off to delete the comment.


Michelle- it's a combo of Corel Photo and photobucket's newest features :)

Jennifer Herring said...

Very cute. :-)

Just wait until she starts putting your underwear on her head and using your bra as a backback! Haha...

Anonymous said...

Those pics are the cutest ever! I can't wait to be well so I can see her in person!

Love, Barb