4.28.2008

Some pics from the weekend...

Smiles in her crib with her bear....

The loves of my life...

Evie went to the zoo with some "friends" and had a great time :D


Evie and her buddy Riley
SMILES!
Waking up from her nap...
Sleeping beauty....
And I didn't edit her eyes... they truly are that blue!




6 comments:

Jennifer Herring said...

Funny - when I read the part about her "buddy" Riley, I thought it said "hubby". Psychic moment or just prego brain? Only time will tell... :-)

Anonymous said...

Which bed does she spend the most time sleeping in?
Grandma

ezra of antioch said...

The picture of Evie and dad made me smile.

Brooke said...

Grandma,

She goes to bed each night in her crib :D After her first her first night feeding she spends the rest of the night with us.

And sometimes I put her in our bed for nap time. It's so comfy in there and gets so dark and cool.

Thanks Ezra-- u can't really see it in the pic but they look a LOT a like when they sleep, even more so than when they are awake.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i love my munchkine she is the most amazing little girl in the world.

aunte meg