4.02.2008

Some Evie pics

She's got her first tooth this week!! She was really fussy and unlike herself this Sunday and I was like "what's up?" I tried laying her down, feeding her, changing her-- everything! And then finally, I thought, maybe it's her gums? She's been working on a toothie for quite some time, and lo and behold, she had a sharp little dagger on her bottom gums, her first TOOTH! Yay!!!



She's not really into the whole baby food thing, but she does love herself some table food! So, hence, the little creation I did below, using some photos my mom took of Evie eating an apple.



I like this one, she's such a ham!
This is her in her "big girl" pajamas! I can't believe I'm shopping in the toddler section for clothes for my BABY! She takes after her mama and is one tall girl, so I have a feeling we'll be blowing through sizes!
I got some new photo editing software that I have been messing around with-- the blue in her eyes is her real color, I just edited the rest to b&w.
It took me forever and I missed part of her sleeve, but you get the idea...
I thought this one was kinda cool too- the flowers are colored in but that's it...

She's been sitting up pretty well on her own! This is right before she fell over and bonked herself pretty hard, I felt so bad! So now she sits up with her 'boppy' (a U-shaped pillow) around her, and it's perfect. It's building her muscles and if she crashes, it isn't too hard.



Here's a video of Evie "walking". She can't roll over or crawl, but the girl wants to walk so bad she can taste it!!

She's sort of half-heartedly doing it in this video, but she's actually quite good when the camera isn't on!

By the way, just thought I'd throw it out there...I just downloaded two new songs on iTunes that I'm loving: "Old Rugged Cross" by Ella Fitzgerald and "Precious Lord Take My Hand/Just A Closer Walk With Thee" by Selah--- well worth the .99/song I paid!! I highly recommend them!

5 comments:

Paige said...

SO cute :) I love it all.

I'm so excited she got her first tooth! YEY!

She's getting sooo big. Can't wait to see her next :)

Jennifer Herring said...

She's HUGE! What size is she in?

(I mean that in a good way)

Brooke said...

She is huge :) She is in 12 months and I'm thinking by May she will be in 18 mos. She's just blowing through her clothes!

Anonymous said...

okay, forget my "video request" I just posted on Facebook....obviously I've not been to your blog in a few (lol) days....but, I'M BAAACCCCKK!

Anonymous said...

that last one was from Liz, if you didn't already figure that out?