4.24.2008

New Hair...

I got my hair cut!

Photobucket

and it is a bit darker...
Photobucket

My sister, Paige, comes home soon!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait! I talked to her this morning and I hadn't realized how very close it was to actually happening! I want my sister home NOW! This whole "going away to college" thing is played out!

I wanted to share a link for another blog with you... It is the story of one little baby and her huge impact with her little life. It is a sad read, but soooooo worth it. www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Paige said...

Love your HAIR! And Evie seriously looks so old! I need to come home now!!

Anonymous said...

2 beautiful girls on this blog. I love your hair, Brookie. Also I love Evie's hair and that little bow in it. Some how can you send me the bottom picture of you and her? I can print it off of an email but I don't know how to print just one picture off of a blog.

Grandma Dean

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say that I love the music on your blog. I especially like the Communion one.

Grandma

Connie said...

you two girls are simply gorgeous! Enjoy your Sis when she comes home. I have a little Sis too and don't know what I would do without her. :)

Jennifer Herring said...

Very cute hair cut. You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

My little Brookie....all grown up and sooooooo beautiful. Love your hair. Baby looks so big. How can that be??? Cutest ever!

Barbie