










I LOVE this one...





She was laughing at me stomping my foot trying to get her to look at me!


She had her pedi appt. And she is:
- 23 pounds (believe me, I could've guessed that one!!) 97th percentile
- 28 inches - 90th percentile
- 47 cm for her head-- 97th percentile -- so big they measured it twice to make sure they got the correct measurement!
She's as big as some toddlers! I talked with my mom after the appt, she said I was the same way, so like mama like daughter I guess.
She took her shots like a champ, she was more mad and angry than hurt. She calmed right down which was a relief for me. I hate hate hate shot days. But she did great! The nurse more upset her than anything because she was loud and in her face.
She's started this thing this week where she squeels when she's mad. Which is when she is laying down, getting dressed, or done with whatever she is doing and would like things to change. It is still super quiet but it is her angry. People just laugh- like, that's it? It's so quiet! I'm like, nuh uh girlfriend. You gotta wait and have some patience!! I'm not starting this already!Oh and she's started doing her dada mama babbles. But how come whenever she's really upset it sounds like she's yelling "MOM! MOM! MOM!"??? Josh is like, "she said MOM! Oh mi gosh!" - he was so excited it was so cute.
She's been sleeping like a champ!!! Sleeping all night, waking after 7-8 hrs for a bottle, and then going back down for 4 more hours. I've sooooooo enjoyed it! *crossing my fingers* I hope it doesn't end!
I've just had the most wonderful time with her lately... she's such a doll. On Sunday afternoon we just laid in bed before her nap and talked and spent time together, it was one of my favorite moments ever of being her mommy. She's so observant and loving, even her touch is "nice" and "gentle" most of the time. She started making this "kissy" face, I'll try to capture it on camera, it's hilarious. If you've ever seen "Zoolander", we call it her zoolander face!
10 comments:
Brooke! OMGOSH! some of those were as good as the professional ones you got done! Great job! (and I want ALL of them!)
:-)
Love, mom
I MUST know what kind of camera this is!!! Amazing shots! Clearly nothing like the little p.o.c. (yes, sorry that I have to leave the phrase, "piece-of-crap", on your adorable blog page, but, it really had to be noted in print - and this seemed as good a place as any).
anyway: I want that camera! or, one just like it!
me (Liz, of course)!
Brooke...You should start a photography business. Those pix are awesome! Of course it helps to have such a cutie to photograph!! I love them!!!
~Kate
Awww, thanks!
The camera is a Digital SLR, a step up from the point and shoot types. It is a Canon Rebel XTi and I can give you all the specifics if you email me :) That was done with my special lens. Josh was a sweetie pie and let me have the tax rebate to purchase this stuff!
Beautiful pictures, Brookie. Of course why wouldn't the pictures be beautiful when Evie is so beautiful. I am so thankful for your blog so I get to see her every day. And believe me I check it every day and sometimes more. Love, Grandma
OH MY GOSH! i love every single picture. if you look at evie's face in the one with josh, you can tell she's in love with her daddy! and i love how she crinkles her nose when she smiles. SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!
Those pictures are amazing!!! You are a wonderful photographer. I could just eat that little girl up. Lauren and I were looking at them together and when we came to the pics where Evie is frowning, I told Lauren, "That's the only look I could get out of you when you were a baby." Memories, all alone in the moonlight........
Jerolyn
These are SOOO good! Great job! You'll have to show me your new camera, and teach me how to use it! Looks like I know what I am going to save up for!
Gorgeous .. beautiful .. adorable and precious all rolled up in one amazing little sweetie pie!!
Post a Comment