5.03.2008

Her pink piggy





The other day, I was taking a shower and I looked down and saw Evie's little pink wash cloth piggy that she plays with in the tub. And, as silly as this might sound, it my heart warm and I just started to giggle. Because, at that very moment, I realized, that no matter where I am or what I'm doing, Evie's our daughter. She is our baby. She lives in our house and she has her own little pink piggy and is her own little person with her own little stuff. And sometimes, it just hits me how much I love her and love being her mom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this blog, Brookie!
Mom

Anonymous said...

oh Brooke, it IS an amazing realization! I still think the same thing, as big as my "babies" are, from time to time. Isn't motherhood the most wonderful thing?

love,

Liz

Connie said...

Aww .. this just warmed my heart. Being a Mom is such an amazing gift.