5.19.2008

Pictures at the park..

After running through our morning routine and rushing to get to the park before it got too hot (ha ha ha- yeah right) we got there and I think she was already tiring down for her morning nap! So it was difficult for me to get too many smiles out of her!
Photobucket
Can you see her little tooth?
Photobucket

Oh mom! Look what's under this blanket!

Photobucket
It's in my fingers!
Photobucket
I thought this was a funny face!
Photobucket
ew! A leaf! whatchu doing in there leaf?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Come here and smooch me Mama!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mama handing her some grass...
Photobucket

Photobucket
And a big ol' smile... as soon as I put her in the stroller! Ha!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ericanaysha said...

OMgoodness girl you are getting so good at this picture taking thing. All the photos are just awesome!

Paige said...

Wow! These are the first pictures where she looks like a little todler to me :) SO CUTE!!!

♥ Kim & Lorelai said...

She is SO adorable and these photos are all so good!!! You have a great eye! :D

Connie said...

Brooke you are such a great Mom and an awesome photographer! I know little Evie is the perfect subject. :)

Gorgeous!