What a pleasure it is to be Evie's momma!! She is turning out to be so fun and spunky! Who knew? She laughs easily with a group, if others are laughing she must join in, even though she doesn't quite get the joke!
She's always been a baby that has enjoyed her own reflection, but lately she's enamored with that baby in the mirror! She can't get enough of herself! She was a little fussy the other night and I put her down by my bedroom closet door, which is all mirrors. She giggled and laughed with "that baby", itching herself forward until they were touching hands.
She is sitting up very well unsupported and is trying to move, she understands that the rest of the world is mobile and that she is not, and if she could crawl without getting on her belly, she'd be doing it! She leans on her arms and occasionally, flips so she ends up on her tummy, and then prompty gives up. She can spin in a circle on her little bum, I'm guessing she'll scooch on her bum everywhere if she ever figures it out!
She loves her feet, she grabs them and they are her favorite "play things" right now (besides the television remote and my cell phone). She loves her bath, her new carrier (where she rides around strapped on my back and can see the world) her daddy, and being near her mama when she's relaxing :)


I like this one because it shows her chubby little cute pie face:

This is her "talking"

I thought this one just looked cool...

Grabbing those feet!



Not the camera!

Oops I fell over... now I will try and sit up!

I love this one, she's looking at her own reflection!

Thanks for peeking! :)
She's always been a baby that has enjoyed her own reflection, but lately she's enamored with that baby in the mirror! She can't get enough of herself! She was a little fussy the other night and I put her down by my bedroom closet door, which is all mirrors. She giggled and laughed with "that baby", itching herself forward until they were touching hands.
She is sitting up very well unsupported and is trying to move, she understands that the rest of the world is mobile and that she is not, and if she could crawl without getting on her belly, she'd be doing it! She leans on her arms and occasionally, flips so she ends up on her tummy, and then prompty gives up. She can spin in a circle on her little bum, I'm guessing she'll scooch on her bum everywhere if she ever figures it out!
She loves her feet, she grabs them and they are her favorite "play things" right now (besides the television remote and my cell phone). She loves her bath, her new carrier (where she rides around strapped on my back and can see the world) her daddy, and being near her mama when she's relaxing :)


I like this one because it shows her chubby little cute pie face:

This is her "talking"

I thought this one just looked cool...

Grabbing those feet!



Not the camera!

Oops I fell over... now I will try and sit up!

I love this one, she's looking at her own reflection!

Thanks for peeking! :)
5 comments:
Brooke - As always, the pix are amazing! Thanks for sharing your cutie pie!!
~Kate
Brooke, I really love your new layout. Especially the love story at the top! Beautiful pictures of little Evie!!
Blessings
You are becoming a pro! Love the pictures and today I see you in her. The one where she is falling over reminds me of you when you were little!
Love, Barbie
I love your pics of Evie but even more I love how you express how much you love being her mom. She is truly blessed.
these photos are great and all, but you KNOW what the one I am waiting for......:-)
love you,
Liz
(PS - Happy 8 months, Evie-lou)!
Post a Comment