5.24.2008

So much to share!

Ahhh!! So much to say, so little time!

First off, here are Evie's monthly 'blanket' shots:

Photobucket

They are getting harder to take, it takes two of us! She does not want to lie down:
Photobucket

Photobucket

This weekend was Lauren Bogear's and Chris Snider's wedding, and I was so honored to be a bridesmaid!! I did a terrible job documenting the weekend, but here are some pictures that my mom and sister took:

Paige, Lauren (the bride), and I:
Photobucket

Evie and I at the reception (it was nighttime and she wanted to be with her momma, so I strapped her on and away we went). It wasn't long until she was knocked out and I was able to go along my merry way with her perfectly contented and with me:
Photobucket

And here's our little family at the wedding, Evie is looking the wrong way tho:
Photobucket




Bug o rama baby...

Josh is VW lover, he loves Bugs, Buses, Things... and more stuff that I cannot ever remember! All year round he has VW shows that he looks forward to going to, and two of his favorite local shows, Bug O Rama, fall on Memorial Weekend and Labor Day Weekend. He was very excited to take Evie and I this year. On Saturday night they have the drag races, so we headed down to Sac Raceway to watch the cars qualify for tomorrow:


Watching the drag cars with daddy...
Photobucket

Dinner and a show...
Photobucket

We love this one, it looks like she's saying and pointing "hey daddy- look! bugs!"
Photobucket


What we were watching:
Photobucket

I love being a mommy!! :)
Photobucket

We laughed that this is mine and Evie's "emo" shot- it's for our CD cover:
Photobucket

Evie in her "Ergo" carrier- LOVE IT and will recommend it to anyone who asks!
Photobucket

And some Evie shots:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is her new thing, when she wants to go somewhere she leans over like this:
Photobucket

10 comments:

Ericanaysha said...

Love all the photos!!!

Anonymous said...

Always love the pictuires!! The one with you holding Evie's bottle - - you look so excited to be there!! That second tooth is about or is through, isn't it? Love You and thanks for the pictures.

Grandma Dean

Anonymous said...

It's me again. I been wondering where the 17th of the month picture was. Think she'll fit on there when she is one year old?

Grandma

Brooke said...

I don't think she'll make it a year on that blanket! It seemed so big and overwhelming when I picked it and now it is so scrawny with her on it!

I was excited, Josh just caught me at a bad time!

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

wonderful pictures - I love the colors of your dress...

Evie is as adorable as ever!

Anonymous said...

For the first time, I am interested in Bugorama!
:-)

mom

jeremiah said...

my fav pic of Evie EVER POSTED ON THIS BLOG -

"hey daddy- look! bugs!"

so bursting with joy...

Anonymous said...

THANK you for the "blanket photo"....I have an idea for a new monthly tradition:

Evie HOLDING "the" blanket.

What do you think? That tradition could go on til she has her own little one to lay on that blanket (don't mean for that thought to bring a tear to your (or your Mom's) eye).

:')

Love,

Liz

Tera said...

It does look like that second tooth is coming in! Look out mom!

She is beautiful and so full of personality.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Brooke. Love the picts you have. I read your blog all the time. I love your hair cut you look so much like your mom with your hair like that. You look so great. Glad to see your guys are having fun. Evie is such a cutie pie, I love her smile.
Take care guys!
Dean & Dionne Walters