I had a pretty great day today! Josh had a feeling that he would be gone working, so he jumped ahead and had flowers, a very nice card, and two boxes of junior mints (I ate one before I took the picture, ha!). He had them waiting for me when Evie and I woke up from our nap on Saturday afternoon:

When Evie was at her O'ma's house on Friday she made me a card. It's complete with her handprint and her own baby scribbles. I don't know if you can see it but it says "Mumm... mumm Evie!" She is sooo talkative and right now, she loves saying Mumm!

I participated in a "mother's day swap" with some friends from my due date group in an online mommy group I participate in. Did my girl know me or what? Coffee and chocolate and the cutest book of photography!! :)

I hope you all had a great mother's day!! :)
2 comments:
Happy First Mother's Day. The card is precious!
Love, Barbie
Happy (late) Mother's Day!
Post a Comment