9.18.2007

Day 2


Hi friends and family,
We are still at the hospital, trying to get our little one to regulate her breathing and become an eater. Currently this girl is just way too tired to bother with wanting to eat! Hopefully she will wake up soon and be a hungry bear so we can get some food in her!
I will update more on her and me as soon as I can- so until then, here's a link to a slideshow of day #2 in her life:







10 comments:

Connie said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She'll get the hang of it, don't worry! Kaya was born REALLY small and really had no desire to eat all that they wanted her to for a while. She got the hang of it though and now she's an eating machine! Our prayers are with you and we're looking forward to seeing more pictures and meeting her when things settle down a bit. :-)

Anonymous said...

KY is all a-buzz with news of Evie's arrival! We are more than excited for you guys! She looks beautiful! We are thinking of you and hope you get to take her home soon. We will be praying for her feeding times. Can't wait to meet her. Love you!

(I think she looks like Josh!)

The Sanders Family said...

Beautiful! She is perfect!

Sara Ange said...

Brooke, your daughter is absolutely beautiful! I am sooooo happy for you and your family of 3! I will be praying for little Evie to eat and be well. She is so sweet and perfect! I was suprised to see she came so early, but looks like she was ready to meet her wonderful momma and dadda. Take care and I can't wait to get more updates.

Anonymous said...

i've been keeping in close contact with the updates via Mary Ellen, Paige, Liz, etc...just wanted you to know I am praying for you guys! I didn't want to bother you at the hospital, as I think that time is best reserved for family, but can't wait to see little "miss E"

Anonymous said...

WOW! She's so big for being so early! :) What a cute little chubby-cheeked peanut.... Summer was "super sleepy" for the first few days too. Then she turned into a little hoover! Praying that the breathing worries are over soon. Shasta loves seeing the pictures in the slideshow too.
love you, Jenny

the sniders said...

she is BEAUTIFUL! i'm so excited for you and Josh! miss you all...you look GREAT and so HAPPY! i can't wait to see her in person! :)

Mine,Yours,Ours said...

Brooke she is so precious!!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about her and her eating Joshi had the same thing and trust me he is FINE lol, it was scary for me at first but then slowly got better.