9.06.2007

Shrek Feet



Last night I was complaining about my feet. Josh thought I was complaining because I didn't have any toe nail polish on (one of my many whines for the evening as I could reach my toes to take off my polish but not well enough to reapply). So he says, "go get your polish, I'll paint them for you."
He did a pretty great job! I mean, for never having painted a nail in his life and using the cheapest polish in the world, he was a pro :D
However, in the midst of painting them he moved my pajama pant and exclaimed, "YOUR FEET! THEY ARE HUGE!".
Yes, my love... I know they are huge. That is why I have been calling them my "shrek" feet. No matter how much water drinking I do, elevating them, staying on them, stretching them, soaking them and every other trick in the book I've read- they're big, fat, puffy feet!

4 comments:

Paige said...

I so laughed outloud. Poor, poor Shrek feet =(

Laurie J. said...

I love Josh! And I love that you didn't punch him in the mouth or burst into tears. Good job!!

mom

Ericanaysha said...

Awww, I remember having shrek feet. It'll all be over soon. Savor every moment even the shrek feet! LOL

Anonymous said...

that'll do donkey, that'll do.

i cant wait!!
-scott