
When I first found out that I was pregnant one of the first things I did was go and grab the above 'ticker' and used it and posted it on the bulletin boards I particpate in and my myspace page. I started out in the very first box, where the baby is an unidentifiable little creature looking thing... I have watched that baby jump from box to box, reading about her development and watching the days go down one by one...
Then last night- my ticker switched- and I am on THE LAST BABY! Yikes! The last one? She looks so big and ready to come!
Then, also last night- My co-worker also texted me to let me know her sister in law had her baby... and when was her due date? The same day as mine!! Yikes!
Then I realize- today marks exactly one month until my due date. I guess I have to start getting ready- at least install the carseat and wash some newborn clothes or something! I can't wait for my maternity leave that starts next week- I have so much to do and after a day of work I'm too puffy and tired to get anything done.
She's a'comin'! Yay Baby E!
4 comments:
I am so excited for you! I can't wait to get the text saying it's time!!!!
Little sweet baby "E" will be here before you know it!! I am so excited for you and your hubby!
It will be here before you know it...I'm so excited :)
Audra
when I saw this title, my first thought was, "last baby, what the heck? they have already decided this is their first AND "last baby"!!??! (and, deciding that w/out even having gone through labor)?
so glad to know that you have not ruled out a little sibling for "baby e(lizabeth)"....hee-hee!
Liz
Post a Comment