That is hilarious! You have to get a picture of her in it to Tylor!!!
That is the cutest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
I could say "what a ham!" but just not in the right context. Love it! Grandma Dean and Aunt Jackie
i love it! it is so cute. good just katie!i just am in love with youlittle girl and i haven'teven met her! :)
i menat...good JOB katie!
Little Evie is going to be the cutest l'il hotdog ever!!!!!!
"oh I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner, that is what I truly loved to be-e-e-e"!everyone: sing along w/Evie!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is hilarious! You have to get a picture of her in it to Tylor!!!
That is the cutest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
I could say "what a ham!" but just not in the right context. Love it! Grandma Dean and Aunt Jackie
i love it! it is so cute.
good just katie!
i just am in love with you
little girl and i haven't
even met her! :)
i menat...good JOB katie!
Little Evie is going to be the cutest l'il hotdog ever!!!!!!
"oh I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner, that is what I truly loved to be-e-e-e"!
everyone: sing along w/Evie!
Post a Comment