You don't know me, but you have a rally of friends begging for the prize for your little Miss "E", in a contest I'm having. So I had to come say hello and congratulations! How wonderful for all three of you!
To little Baby "E" ... welcome to the world. It's full of good things, especially when you're loved! Literally within minutes of your birth, you were leading the pack in a contest! (don't tell though) Ask your Mommy if you are a "pink" or "lavender" girl? Her blogging friends will know what I'm talking about. It's a good thing!
Seth and I wish you, Josh and Evie the best...congratulations and a speedy recovery for Baby Evie...we are praying for you!! We can't wait to meet her, she is as beautiful as her mother!! :)~Nikki Sternin
Oh Brooke!! She's beautiful!! I'll be praying for you all....I envy you these days. I will always cherish the memories of my time "getting to know" my little babies. It sounds strange to say that you need to get to know someone that shared your body for nine months....but so true, isn't it? Learning every little coo & cry...memorizing every inch from their soft spot to their belly button to their little pinky toe! And that newborn smell....Oh, can't wait to hear all the stories and meet Evie. Love you girlfriend :)
10 comments:
YAY it's baby time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. I'm so glad Josh made it home, I remember those days!!!
I am so excited for you Brookie. Let us know anything whenever you can. Thank goodness Josh is home. Can't wait to meet Baby E.
Love,
Stacey R.
Baby E... praying for you and your Mommy today.
i can't wait for pics and updates!
~yakky~
Praying for Mommy, Daddy and Baby!!
You don't know me, but you have a rally of friends begging for the prize for your little Miss "E", in a contest I'm having. So I had to come say hello and congratulations! How wonderful for all three of you!
To little Baby "E" ... welcome to the world. It's full of good things, especially when you're loved! Literally within minutes of your birth, you were leading the pack in a contest! (don't tell though) Ask your Mommy if you are a "pink" or "lavender" girl? Her blogging friends will know what I'm talking about. It's a good thing!
Tanya
Seth and I wish you, Josh and Evie the best...congratulations and a speedy recovery for Baby Evie...we are praying for you!! We can't wait to meet her, she is as beautiful as her mother!! :)~Nikki Sternin
That is so great Brooke! I am glad Josh got home and you are doing great!
Oh Brooke!! She's beautiful!! I'll be praying for you all....I envy you these days. I will always cherish the memories of my time "getting to know" my little babies. It sounds strange to say that you need to get to know someone that shared your body for nine months....but so true, isn't it? Learning every little coo & cry...memorizing every inch from their soft spot to their belly button to their little pinky toe! And that newborn smell....Oh, can't wait to hear all the stories and meet Evie. Love you girlfriend :)
Yay Brooke! WTG!
Post a Comment